Sunday, December 9, 2007

Our weekend

"Yeah you should have seen Avie spit out her green beans, it was hilarious! I wish I had the video camera rolling. Wait wait.. hold on a minute..."

"Hello. Hi. I didn't realize you were standing there. I'll be with you in just a sec, I'm on the phone."
"Yeah, so anyway, then Avie threw the biggest fit because I guess she doesn't like green beans but mom was like... um... hi. Do you mind coming back later? It's going to be awhile. I'm on long distance. Thanks."
"Hi hi! You can come talk to me! I'm always smiling! Unless I don't know you. Then I do this AH AH AH AH AH cry. Strangers really freak me out!"
"A few weeks ago my mommy found this amazing faux fur throw but it was dry clean only and my mommy said no way was she going to have a dry clean only throw so she went to Target and found almost the exact same thing for 30 dollars cheaper and it's machine washable. It's sooooo soft. Ok you have five seconds before I start crying AH AH AH AH AH because I really don't know you at all!"
"Hi. I'm holding my Cinderella dolly because we're in the hospital. I had to go to the after hours emergency clinic at the hospital Saturday night. I had a really really REALLY bad ear pain and high fever. The nice doctor gave me pink medicine and then asked if I wanted a popsicle. I said, "Popsicles aren't in season at my house. I can't believe they're in season at the hospital!" Then mommy stood up and I grabbed her arm and said, "WAIT! We can't go home! I need my popsicle!!"



"I guess what I have is con-jay-juss because now the babies and mommy are sick. Mommy said sick germs are in season all the time at our house! I feel much better now. Bye!"

8 comments:

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

awwwww, they are all so cute, even in the last picture holding her Cinderella. I hope you all feel better soon. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous girls but get well soon!

Ashley said...

Ah-- too cute! I'm sorry to hear you are all sick, but perhaps while your cuddled together in the house, you can start watching these: http://www.littlepim.com/. They are foreign language videos that teach your children words as they would on Sesame Street. They have a Mandarin video, as well as Spanish and French. I thought of you instantly when I saw them. Get well!

Steph said...

Your little girls are SOO cute!! Im sorry you are all so sick! I hope you're feeling better from your surgery and that you're sickies get better soon!

Anonymous said...

It never rains but it pours.

Some day you will look back and this and laugh. But not today.

Hang in there.

No Minimom said...

Aww, sorry everybody is sick!

Those pictures of Avie are cracking me up! She is so stinkin cute!

Louanne said...

Too cute! Sorry you are all so sick. Nadia now uses any electronic as a "phone" to chat on. You would think she sees momma talking on the phone or something?"

Ashley said...

Love the photos, your girls are so darling! Hope you guys are feeling better!