Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Goodbye. For now.

Look at that face.

So worth the past two crazy years.

I will blog my little heart out in China. Please bookmark my travel blog here:
Link
http://meiinchina.blogspot.com

I'll try to check in after we land in Hong Kong. If I can't for some reason, I will be sure to post from our friend's apartment in Hong Kong the next day/evening.

I'm not good at goodbyes. I get emotional and cry and then my nose turns red. It's not my best look.

So I will end this with a wave and a see you later.

Hold on, baby girl. We're almost there.

4 comments:

Andria said...

oh geez... you just brought tears to my eyes. hooray... i am so happy for you!!!!

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

Oh I can't wait to see more pictures of her! YEAH.... you are on your way.

Skywind said...

Woooo!! I wish you a quiet dreamless night of solid sleep, or at the very least peaceful dreams. Enjoy your next several days!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!! I just checked the travel blog and you're already in HK but good luck!!!